In brief, you should know the following about us:
What we believe:
- That the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God.
- In one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- That Jesus Christ (the second person of the Godhead) was born of a virgin, lived without sin, and died as a substitute for sinful man.
- That salvation is provided as a free gift, and is received through faith in the finished work of Christ, apart from any human merit.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells everyone who is saved, empowering every born again believer to live a victorious life over sin and to minister effectively in a local community.
For a more detailed understanding of our Doctrine and Church Constitution click here or on the icon to the right.