Pastor Terry has served Wiley Union Church for over 30 years. Providing ministerial support and care to members of the church and also Yakima Valley in a genuine, loving manner. His heart for people and concern for their well being extends beyond the walls of the church building and his sermons. Pastor Terry studied at Liberty University where he earned a Master of Arts in Counseling, a degree which he uses everyday as he lovingly ministers to our community.
Pastor Todd joined the staff in September of 2011 when he became our Youth Pastor. Todd and his wife, Robin grew up in a little town called Sonora in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. They both attended Channel Islands Bible College & Seminary where Robin received her Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies and Todd received his Ph.D. in Theology, M.A. in Biblical Studies and M.A. in Theology.
In brief, you should know the following about us:
What we believe:
- That the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God.
- In one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- That Jesus Christ (the second person of the Godhead) was born of a virgin, lived without sin, and died as a substitute for sinful man.
- That salvation is provided as a free gift, and is received through faith in the finished work of Christ, apart from any human merit.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells everyone who is saved, empowering every born again believer to live a victorious life over sin and to minister effectively in a local community.
For a more detailed understanding of our Doctrine and Church Constitution click here or on the icon to the right.